KPort is an awesome environment where your children will have a blast singing, playing, listening to bible stories, and making new friends. KPort is for kids ranging from infants to 6th grade, so while you enjoy the weekend experience, you can count on your children receiving age appropriate care with amazing experiences that remind them of God’s unconditional love throughout the week. We do our best to inspire kids to soar and be everything they can possibly be.
We know safety is just as important as fun! Not to worry. Our trained volunteer and security teams keep KPort safe for every child. We also take allergies and illness very seriously… because your kids are important to us. AND every volunteer has passed a background check.
FIRST TIME HERE?
When you enter KPort you will be welcomed by one of our volunteers who will help you to register your child. Your child will be given a nametag with a security code. You will be given a security tag with the matching code on it. This will be used to pick up your child at the end of service. You will then be shown to your child’s room where he or she will be greeted by friendly volunteers.
- Gate 1: babies and crawlers
- Gate 2: toddlers
- Gate 3: 3 & 4 years old
- Gate 4: 5 years old & kindergarten
- Gate 5: 1st and 2nd grade
- Hangar: 3rd and 4th grade
- Student Lounge: 5th and 6th grade
If you are planning to visit on a Sunday and would like to pre-register your child(ren)
THE KPORT MISSION
At KPort our passion is to partner with families to inspire every child to discover and grow in their lives with God and to learn, live, and lead as authentic followers of Jesus Christ.
THE KPORT VISION
At KPort our vision is to be a safe and nurturing church community for kids where:
- Volunteers are inspired, equipped and using their gifts & passions to be effective leaders who serve with excellence
- Families are inspired and equipped
- To have meaningful, family friendly worship experiences together
- To develop spiritual growth practices for the family at home
- To build supportive relationships with other families
- Kids are inspired and equipped
- To know and love Jesus
- To build supportive relationships with peers & small group leaders
- To be passionate worshippers who pray and study the bible
- To discover their gifts and passions
- To lead wherever they go
- For missions and spreading God’s love
Club 6 is our catechism class for 6th graders which kicks off Sunday, October 22nd at 9 AM at TLCC. All 6th graders are invited!
Parents of 6th graders are invited to an informational meeting Sunday, October 15th at 12:30 PM the Conference Center to learn more about Club 6!
If you have a child in 6th grade whom you would like to register, please click the link below.
KPort Champions Club is a uniquely designed area to promote the spiritual growth of children with special needs, ages 4-12. Our goal is to provide a safe environment where children with special needs can DISCOVER, GROW, and LEARN.
We are working hard to provide a new sensory and motor room. Our desire and prayer is to reach more and more families of children with special needs and to bring them closer to God.
If you would like to get involved or have questions, please email Stephanie.
Still have questions? Feel free to email or call our Director of Children’s Ministry, Stephanie Landrud!
973-731-7744 x 112